Heartware provides management consulting to accelerate leadership and organizational development through:
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership & Team Development Seminars
- Assessments for Organizational and Leadership Development
In our work with clients, we commit to strengthen their performance and to create sustainable business change on an organizational and individual level.
We provide people and organizations with powerful tools proven through research and extensive use by successful Fortune 100 organizations.
In Korea, Heartware has been serving corporate clients ranging from major Korean companies to multinational corporations. Executives from a wide range of industries have benefited from our resourceful programs.
Passion for Leadership
In essence leadership is passionately caring for people and results at the same time.
Consider your answers to these three questions:
• Would it make a difference to you if your boss really cared about you on a personal and professional level?
• Would it make a difference to you if your boss were passionate about his profession and committed to the organization’s goals?
• Would your boss’ care and passion increase your motivation, job satisfaction and engagement at work?
When we ask these questions to motivated business professionals we get a resounding YES.
Leadership from the heart is contagious for the leaders themselves and all others they interact with. Such leadership capabilities are what we call ‘heartware’ and encompass leadership capabilities as so eloquently defined by Prof. Daniel Goleman’s Emotional Intelligence (EI) model (Harvard Business School) and the Constructive Behavioral Styles as so accurately defined by Prof. Dr. Rob Cooke, CEO of Human Synergistics.