Group / Team Coaching
Group / Team Coaching can be particularly effective & beneficial to address:
- Joint team challenges
Team coaching works well to successful implement top down organizational change related to a common team focus or challenge e.g.:
- Enhancing execution
- Empowering employees
- Managing performance
- Changing organizational culture
- ONE TEAM spirit
Team coaching enhances cohesion and collaboration in teams and across functions which impacts organizational change.
- Cost effectiveness
Through team coaching the organization can leverage the learning investment as a group and benefit from lower costs per person through group sessions and peer coaching among team members at the same time.
How does Group / Team Coaching work ?
The team coaching approach is conceptually the same as our behavioral 1 on 1 coaching program. The main differences are in the implementation process. The team coaching program provides:
- Joint sessions with groups of 5 – 10 people managers at the start of the program and every quarter throughout the process. These sessions focus on learning, peer coaching and progress reviews.
- 1 on 1 coaching sessions provide a personalized coaching environment where the leader and the coach meet 1 on 1 in order to address specific leadership issues and implementation of change.
- Quarterly Progress Reviews that measure progress of leadership effectiveness for each leader.
Who should participate in a Group / Team Coaching program?
- Executive management teams of organizations, business units, or corporate functions
- High level corporate cross functional project teams
- Talented professionals who should lead organizational culture change or leadership change