Prof. Dr. Young-Mok Ha
For 30 years, Young-Mok has been working in Human Resources Management & Development within large organizations in Korea. He has held senior executive and management positions in Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, Posdata, Pohang University of Science & Technology, and POSCO. He has also served as Advisor to Korean Government in the area of Human Resource Development.
Young-Mok Ha, born in 1952, initially got a Bachelor degree in Business Administration from Young Nam University in Taegu, Korea. During his professional career Young-Mok wanted to accelerate his career and personal development, therefore he decided to pursue further formal executive education. He initially started with a Strategic Management Program at the University of Hawaii and then went on and earned a Master degree in Business Administration from the Helsinki School of Economics & Business Administration and a Ph.D. degree from the Moscow State University of Service where his research focused on leadership and interpersonal communication.
People and their personal development are Young-Mok’s passion and mission in life. That led him to incorporate STAR Coaching & Consulting, Inc. an executive coaching firm. Furthermore he is committed to inspire the young generation through his work as adjunct professor for Sangmyung University and as Consultant Professor for Moscow State University of Service.
Young-Mok has (co)authored various books of which the most notable are:
- What Color Is Your Dream (Gasan Publishing)
- Now or Never (Increation)
- Scientific Interview to Select Highfliers (Malgeun Sori)
- Interview Presentation Bible (Pampas)
- Complete Guide to Presentation (Pampas)
- Planning & Presentation (Sangmyung University)
He also translated 4 books as follows:
- ”The HeartMath Solution” of Harper & Collins (Dulnyouk)
- “HR from the Heart”(Increation)
- “Best answers to the 201 most frequently asked interview questions (Gasan)
- “Pathfinder” (Heureum)
Young-Mok is a sought-after speaker and experienced facilitator for most HR related subjects a.o.:
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Culture Development
- Leadership Assessments and Development
- Competency Diagnosis & Development
- Business Communication, Presentation & Negotiation
- Performance Management
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
He has been featured on MBC, KBS, SBS, EBS, Wow TV, Real TV, and Korean Radios like KBS, CBS.